Wednesday, February 5, 2014

DIALOGUE AGREEMENT AND DISAGREEMENT

A   : Ugh! It really sucks! What the hell!
B    : What’s wrong with you?
D   : You look upset. Did something happened?
A   : Of course I am! My phone was seized by the student council!
C    : That’s your own fault. Why did even you bring your phone to school?
A   : My fault? I don’t think so! How can I go home then?
B    : What do you mean?
A   :My parent picked me up after school. How can I contacted them if my phone was seized?
B    : You can use the payphone at the front of our school’s gate.
A   : The payphone didn’t work. It’s broken.
C    :The school doesn’t even provide a good payphone for us. But they seized our phone? Such a joke.
D   : I think you have a point. Why can’t we bring our own phone? We’re using it so we can contact people. I don’t get them.
B    : I totally agree with you!
D   : Why were they thinking? They also asked us to park outside of the school because it’s crowded and full inside. We even have to pay for it!


C    : That’s right. The one who should pay for it is the school, not us.
D   : We park inside the school for free. So, why should we pay when we parked outside if it’s the school policy?
A   : And you know what else?  They even seized tip-exes, and we couldn’t do our assignments at class when school ends. That’s annoying.
C    : Yeah. We go home at 3 pm, we have tons of homework especially group task, our home are not close, the only way is to do it when the school ends. But they wouldn’t let us to use the class after school.
D   : True! In this case, it would be better if they didn’t give us any group task!
B    : LOL. You’re right, you’re right!
C    : You guys just wanted it to be like that, didn’t you?
A   : But you also want it, right?

C    : Sure, I do.

No comments :